Find a Job in NC
Looking for a job in North Carolina? Your NCWorks Career Center will give you the tools you need to succeed.
NCWorks Career Centers
Your career center can help you find work, improve your skills and connect you to other resources to help you prepare for interviews and make a good impression on employers. The following services are offered to job seekers, at no charge:
- Career assessment and guidance
- Access to training and education programs
- Learn about job fairs and workshops
- Information on the job market
- Assistance with searching for jobs
- Resume and cover letter preparation
- Practice interviewing for jobs
- Free computer and Internet access
- Help registering with and using NCWorks Online
Career centers also offer special programs to help the following populations find jobs:
Apply for Jobs in NC
Job seekers can also register with NCWorks Online to apply for jobs, seek training opportunities, and learn what they need to do to advance their careers. NCWorks Online offers the following advantages to job seekers:
- Search job postings pulled from thousands of job-search websites.
- Find training programs in the area.
- Learn how to transition to another career by studying the skills required in that industry and hearing from people who have already made that transition.
- Track the status of an application after it’s been submitted to an employer.
- Import professional information directly from a LinkedIn profile.
- Study real-time information on the labor market, including wage and labor projections.
- Share a job post through social media.
Find your NCWorks Career Center and set up an appointment.
Register with NCWorks Online and start searching for jobs today!